Monday, November 12, 2007

Home again, home again and thank you SP!

Well, we are back from our little get-a-way weekend. David and I spent Friday - Monday in Vegas. Stayed at Mandalay Bay and had a riot. Spent some time in the spa, went to the House of Blues for Sunday brunch and heard a Gospel group perform. I LOVED IT! Stood up, had my hands in the air and shouted out my best "Amen's, Hallelujahs and said "Oh yeah" when asked if I loved Jesus! ;) It was great......food was great and the music was outstanding! Won a few jackpots on the slots and drank enough Vanilla Chai's to last me a while! Spent all day Saturday by the pool and we talked and planned out our holiday season schedule and everything we wanted to do. It was wonderful.....no agenda, no work schedule, no phones, no Things....(even though you all know I love them to pieces)..... just the two of us!
When we got home.....sure enough...my SP strikes again. She's a clever one, my secret pal....orders me stuff online and it ships directly and I can't figure out who she is for the life of me! It's driving me crazy! lol This package had a ABC puzzle, a little stuffed turkey, a little duck and a note wishing our family a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you so much SP and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family as well! ;) ALSO........I plan on sending out my little gifts to everyone that has sent me their addy this week. Many of you declined......so I am giving you until the end of the week to change your mind. I tried to stop by every ones blog before I left to say thank you for posting. If I missed anyone, please except my apologies and know that I am thanking everyone again for helping! ;) Hoping to stop by blogs in a few days! Have a great week.................S*

16 comments:

Kim said...

Glad to hear you had a WONDERFUL time...
I knew you would...
Love your SP gifts...
I just love sending gifts...
Glad you stopped by...
Have you heard anything about Gwen & Maggie..
SHe hasn't posted.. just was wondering...
Hugs to you my friend
Kim

mommy24treasures said...

glad your trip was fun! What a sweet (and sly)SP you have!

Nikki said...

Your weekend sounded sooo good! I am more than mildly envious!

Love your gifts from your secret pal...what fun.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Elise said...

Glad you and hubs had a great weekend together!!!!

Michelle said...

Glad you had a nice weekend away ... it sounds wonderful! Your SP is a sweetheart ... fabulous gifts!

jennifer said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Glad you had such a good time.

Mr.Brian said...

Glad you had a fun weekend away from the things.I am sure they were happy to see you when you got home.
Go to Becky's blog and check out her new profession I gave her.BIG TYPO ERROR on my part.Just glad she is such a good sport.
How is teen thing doing.I've missed her smart card Sunday posts.Please tell her Mr.Brian misses them.
Have a great week and lets hear some more thing stories.I always love them.You have a special gift of writting and making me feel like I saw it all myself.

Barbara said...

Good for you! Glad you had a great time. How did the little ones do?
Barbara

kerri said...

Sounds like a little peice of heaven,little envious here. :O)
Glad it was a super weekend.

redmaryjanes said...

Those are very cute gifts!

Liz and Ava said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Dawn said...

So glad you had a great trip!! I bet all the Things were happy to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a restful time, Stef!! Now you've built up energy for caring for your big girl and baby cubs!! :-)

Have a great day!

LaLa said...

Glad you had fun! Your SP rocks too.

I am working on moving my Blogfairy alert to a more visable location on my blog..it has been sitting down there by my sitemeter. Since Connie did my new template I can't figure it out LOL

Deb said...

Sweet treats from your SP.

So do you just want us to post one of her templates on our side bar? Sounds easy enough.

4D said...

Great SP pressies.

Keep smilin!