If Little Sophia did that all by herself then I would say you DEFINITELY have an artist on your hands...Lily is good for a circle or 2, never much more than that. Very, very cute and I agree with Verna, it needs a frame! (mom, your nose looks bigger and greener than when I saw you last, though!)
OK. I come back from China and your blog design has changed yet again... It looks wonderful. As for Sophia's family portrait I think this piece of work could be worth a pretty penny some day... I can't wait for her gallery showing!!!
I would have to frame this if it were me. This is too precious and so colorful. She really does have some talent there. A budding artist in the making. Glad you are blogging again.:)
ok, you are going to have to tell me when you go off haitus ... i haven't been cking the blog ... love love love the potrait ...not sure how you got all the fun hair and emmie didn't ... hee hee
That is an AMAZING picture that your "Fia" has made. Far superior than I have seen yet in my classroom (4-6yr olds). I would say you HAVE an artistic little one there!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
38 comments:
That is amazing...
I think I will buy one...
Have a Great Day...
TOOO CUTE!!!!!
Kim
Oh by the way.. I am sooo glad you are back...
That is REALLY adorable!!! I think you do have abudding artist.
Kim
Love your nose!!! :)
Wow. I'm pretty impressed!
Now...will you keep it "forever" or will you keep it for a little while and then toss it? Isn't that just the biggest dilemma?
Way too cute !!
Truly Cute! Hey Deedal has no hair! Hmmmm
Outstanding! Too cute!
Donna
OH that is adorable! Mommy seems to have the most hair! So cute.
My fall should be slowing down- woohoo!
Let's get together soon.
Sue
What a beautiful family! Bravo!
That is really beautiful. Have you thought about having it framed?
She is so creative and I do think talented! I am impressed. Yes, you all do look lovely....
I love it. What a talent she is. Daniel looks a little stressed out though LOL
Oh that is so cute!!!!!
If Little Sophia did that all by herself then I would say you DEFINITELY have an artist on your hands...Lily is good for a circle or 2, never much more than that.
Very, very cute and I agree with Verna, it needs a frame!
(mom, your nose looks bigger and greener than when I saw you last, though!)
What big noses you have (except for Sissy).
I love kiddy art work.
Very nice! Much better then i can do.
You look gorgeous! That is too cute. I love it!
wow its really good! I see talent in there!
You guys look beautiful.
why do you have the hair growing out of the nose?
I love the noses, very cool.
Children's art is the best!
I love it! So creative!
Everyone looks really happy! That's a good thing:)
that is a hoot!
Oh!...you and Daddy have such colourful hair!
VERY creative, she is!
OK. I come back from China and your blog design has changed yet again... It looks wonderful. As for Sophia's family portrait I think this piece of work could be worth a pretty penny some day... I can't wait for her gallery showing!!!
Too cute- I love it! We'll all look back on this one day when Sophia is a famous artist and say "remember when" :)
Love it! My mom still has the one I did when I was like 3 or 4...she framed it and it hangs in her bathroom.
I would have to frame this if it were me. This is too precious and so colorful. She really does have some talent there. A budding artist in the making.
Glad you are blogging again.:)
I love it...you guys are beautiful!! I especially love the hair!! colorful like my nails!!
ok, you are going to have to tell me when you go off haitus ... i haven't been cking the blog ... love love love the potrait ...not sure how you got all the fun hair and emmie didn't ... hee hee
All of you look absolutely smashing! :0)
I'll be heading over to your neck of the woods today! Hope to see you!
-Amy
I think she captured all of you quite well! ;)
I love the artist details. She used so many different mediums. Maybe we can open an art museum for our girls someday!
So cute!
That is an AMAZING picture that your "Fia" has made. Far superior than I have seen yet in my classroom (4-6yr olds). I would say you HAVE an artistic little one there!
Post a Comment