Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blogger Award

Adele gave me this award back during Sophia's b-day celebration. Thank you Adele. To be given this award I guess you need to:
This award goes to bloggers “who effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles,happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.”
I nominate Mr. Brian, Rony and Daleea.
And today, Kimberley gave me this award. Thank you.......you know I like to help however and whoever I can. It's just who I am.
I nominate Verna, Mommy24Treasures and Kim. (Isabella Bison)
I'm not really sure that either of these awards apply to me. I just try to be me with this blog. I'm a Mother, Wife, Taxi Driver, House Cleaner, Cook, Laundry Mat, Gas Station Attendant, Grocery Shopper, Sports Mom, Pet Mom and Friend......just like many of you. I enjoy blogging about my family. There are great days and bad days......it's just my daily life. I have enjoyed getting to know many of you through bloggerland........many of you I wish I could meet in person. I smile when you post something funny, I shed tears when you are struggling. Many of us are waiting to travel to bring another (or a first) beautiful child into our family and many of you have done that and are raising your beautiful children in your homes and enjoying life with all it's joys and sorrows. Some of you are friends that I have enjoyed meeting through bloggerland and your story is totally different. Several of us are on different walks of life....but in the end.......it's all the same.....it's about family, friendship and love..... and that's what matters to me. ;)

20 comments:

jennifer said...

Right on, sister! Congratulations, you deserve both of them. I have so enjoyed getting to know you through this blog. Have a great day!

Holly said...

Congrats on your awards. You deserve them. I just love reading your blog.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Steffanie, Congratulations on your awards! You are very deserving of them. We all love you and your beautiful family!
Thank you so much for nominating me for that award. I am truly touched. It means a lot.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you friend!!!!!
Have a lovely day basking in the glow of your awards.... teehee

Steffie B. said...

Oh Daleea......if I could only "bask" today. Oh no.....I am going to the Mall to shop with Thing Teen....pray for me....I may not make it out alive! lol

Kim said...

You do deserve these.. You have helped me out in any question I have had.. And I know you will be there if I have anymore..
Thanks for giving me this award..
I am thrilled.. this is my first blogger award..
Take care
Kim

insanemommy said...

Gosh, blushing over here. Why that you my dear. I'm honored to be in the same company as you, the Lovely Daleea and Mr Brian. They/you truly are way more deserving than little ole me. I will cheerish this close to my heart. I promise to honor and respect the crown jewel.

p.s. I can get on your site if I'm on explorer. Weird.

redmaryjanes said...

You have been a great friend and encourager to me. So much of what I know about adopting from China comes from you. And I wouldn't be involved in half of the things I am if you hadn't shown me the way.

LaLa said...

A well deserved set of kudos to you! Have fun at the mall ... : O

Terri said...

Congrats!!! You do deserve it, I just love checking your blog and seeing your beautiful family and seeing what fun and exciting things are going on in your life!!!!

dawn said...

You so deserve these awards, gas station attendant!

I love you blog and reading about the trials and tribulations, high points and not so high points of the Things

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am so surprised! How sweet of you. Thank you SO much... Congrats on your 2 awards.
I love your post. Its beautiful.
Connie

Praise and Coffee said...

You are one of the coolest and funniest bloggers I know!!

We will have to work something out to get together this fall for sure!

Blessings,
Sue

Mr.Brian said...

Golly Geee two awards in a week.
You gals are starting to make me feel important.
Thanks so much for letting me into all of your addoption journey lifes.It has been great getting to know all of you.

shelley said...

well deserved. Thanks for always having a kind word.

Mr.Brian said...

Tell thing teen she neds to get off my space and onto blog space.She is being missed.I would email her but do not have any of you blogging buddies emails.
Thanks.Send the little ones in to tell her.LOLOLOL
I know you have been telling and telling her with no luck.Guess us old folks just don't matter to her any more.

Linette said...

Congratulations! You so deserve these awards. :) Thank you for sharing your precious family with us all- truly makes my day to visit your blog! Love, love, love it!!!

crazylady said...

Your blog will need new formatting to accomodate your well deserved awards. You are a real gem.
I am at work to access your site, and I may just get busted for you!
Well worth it dear.
hugs,
Sen

kerri said...

Congrats!!
Well deserved!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i think you are a super nice and transparent friend .. i know if i ask you to pray that it is done ... love ya bunches !!!

Dannye said...

Tag...you're it, it's a Middle Name Meme floating around and I figured who is creative enough to think of answers to this, and you came to mind...hope you don't mind participating...