Hmmmmm, I'm thinking that these aren't going to put Victoria Secret out of business any time soon! I'm saying diaper butt under your jeans with these puppies.
Wear it...toss it! Never pack dirty underwear again.
Who wants the inconvenience of repacking or washing dirty underwear when out touring the world? Leave these behind—they're disposable and completely biodegradable!
81658
Onederwear Briefs(5-Pack)
Select...SMALL-Available: 06/08/2007 MEDIUM-Available: 06/08/2007 LARGE-In Stock
$6.25
Bikini's also available
What about Thongs......could someone find that out for me please?!?!?





26 comments:
That is tooo funny... who wants grannie panties..
Have a great day..Hope your family is having fun..
Kim
EEEWWW! Did you pack these for Emmie? LOL!
Kim
You know what would have been funny? If you had slipped some into Emmies luggage!
Darn.....good one one Dawn...why didn't I think of that? Or maybe David's! lol
Only you would be posting about disposable panties.Where do you come up with these things????
Are they edible?
Disposable undies, too funny, I would have taken them to china.
Our guide told us that the Chinese are quite embarassed to take underwear to the dry cleaner or wash anyone's undies but their own.
Bet they laughed hysterically when they say my big granny whitees.
You are just a mess!!!! The best part is the insinuation that there could be a waiting period for those babies!! Too funny! Have you heard from David & Emmy?
Maybe Depends would be cheaper, plus you wouldn't have to use a squatty potty. Double bonus.
Shut up! Where do you find this stuff?
So..where are we going on Saturday? Should we wear our disposables???
Love those...I know you are wearing them now..don't lie. So glad hubby and baby landed safely. I know they are having a blast together!
RMJ......naaaaaa.....I only have to wear those when I read Sen's blog!
Do they come in any other colors or patterns? ;)
Hmmm. Might be good for potty training! I've thrown out a few Elmo panties that were beyond salvaging after a mishap in training. Would have been better if they were disposable. Oh wait! They call them Pull Ups!
Teresa
So glad they made it safely.... knew they would but I am sure you are feeling better...
Biodegradable.... I just can't imagine wearing underware that just desolves...... pretty funky.
glad your peeps landed safely. Those undies are Da Bomb! Where in the world did you find such a thing?
Glad everyone landed safely! I can veiw the blog. I just don't read in an order!! lol!!
Victoria Secret has nothing to worry about! You are too funny! But the biodegradeable part? EEWWW!
Sheryl
Where on earth do you find these things! When you get more info on the Thong ones drop me a note LOL.
Glad that they are ok... Now go and relax on the lake with Thing 1 and Thing 2, cause Thing Teen and Thing Dad are going to have a GREAT time
That's pretty hysterical! No thanks!
These are some nice panties! I wonder how many days a row you could wear them, before they would actually 'biodegrade'... I'll bet crazylady knows! ;)
Christine
Someone else told me to do something similiar...take my old undies and toss as I wear them...
I think I'd go commando first!
I love 'green' underwear.
With my 3x3 rule, forwards backwards, inside out, that would make a pack of 5 last a whole vacation.
And woman, I knew you had a fetish, but get the puck out of my drawers. Nosey Nancy.
Did you take my caftan? It's missing. You know with the African print. I saw you eyeing it.
Lordy, you JUST turned 40, and you are all ready stocky up on the grannies!!!Slow down young 'un you got lots of time before you need those!
Stop laughing at my "granny" panties. Did you say thong? Check out my posting today and eat your heart out....hee hee...your' tagged too.
Holy Underpants!!! I'm delurking to say that I can't believe that this is actually a product!!!! lol!!!!!
(and BTW, I love the daisies in your header!)
Be well,
Heather
www.diggingaholetochina.com
Post a Comment