Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Temporary Fix

Well.....after spending a full morning watching Thing 1 and Thing 2 fight over who was going to snuggle on the Dora couch in the play house, I decided that Thing 2 needed one of his own too. Fair is fair! So off Sarabi went to buy a Spider Man couch for her little guy! Whew.......we have a temporary fix.....for the moment at least! ;) Can't wait to see what's next. lol

36 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Too cute! I love the expression on Sophia's face. Those couches are the best. We have the Spongebob version over here. Eli doesn't like to share it either.

Diana said...

Awwww......welcome to my world. Whiny spats over ridiculous items that are sometimes exactly the same. We have issues over here.
Love the couches, we have Pooh (2 of course). Life is much easier if you strife for 2 of EVERYTHING!

Polar Bear said...

Sibling rivalry - don't miss it! :)

They both look so cute all snuggled up.

Glad to here Emmie and Dad are tired but enjoying the trip.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

there are times when it is just worth it to buy two ... i am with ya!!! glad to see you are holding up well.

LaLa said...

Love those couches...Annslee lives on hers. Of course you needed two..come on mom....and they both look so content (for now )

Unknown said...

too cute..

Kim said...

Really Cute... Little guy can't have DORA... that is to girly..
Have a great day.. Hope Thing 2 doesn't take Dora from Thing 1..HA HA
Kim

Leah said...

I'm all for sharing, but sometimes it is worth the time and money to just buy another. And just look how sweet & happy they both are! Glad to hear the weary travelers are doing well. I bet Emmy will have some cool blog posts after they return!

Anonymous said...

aww thats sweet! I love those little couches!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Great job Mom! You've done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tiffany said...

Those couches are the cutest things for the things.

Laura Nipper said...

Love it love it. You kids are just darling. We might need a couch like that in your house. Hope your husband and Emmie are having a great trip. What fun to be a world traveler.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Cute couches!

Mr.Brian said...

Now just so Sophia does not decide she is a spiderman fan.
Glad to hear that Thing teen and thing hubby are doing well.Hang in there and enjoyt the little blessings.But enjoy nap time more.

Anonymous said...

Steffie: I'm thinking the whole spiderman thing might not be good, plus isn't his suit a little on the snug side - if you know what I mean? What if Daniel thinks he needs to sport SPANDEX??? Mr. Brian might agree with me...

kerri said...

Spider man, spider man...
I love the look on both of those cute little faces!!
Victory for mom, I too have to have two of everything or suffer the wrath!!

crazylady said...

do the beds come with restraint straps to keep them in? If yes, I'll buy two.
I am back to blogging full force so watch out.
I have been building snark levels while on hiatus. BTW, are you showing your arse to Rony?. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Beckyb said...

Hey - you are one smart mom - you sure know how to solve big problems!!! No more fighting in the playhouse!!!

Noemi said...

In my house we always buy two of everything for the two smaller boys... Buy doing this you can save yourself so many headaches.

They look so cute and content....

Lori said...

That's funny, that's what we do too! lol Sometimes it's just the better way to go! And then there is peace in the kingdom!! :)

Deb said...

Might as well start buying two of everything now! Once it starts it doesn't stop till the're 20!!!! Perhaps the stores will offer you a better deal when you buy two of everything!

Holly said...

What adorable little matching couches! Too cute! Gracie has the same Dora one.

D & S said...

The things you have to do to keep the peace. At least there's an uneasy truce for now.

Elizabeth said...

My boy loves spiderman too. what is with the advice not to let him wear spandex??? I don't get it.
Love the photos of those QTs.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sounds like a good fix to me!

redmaryjanes said...

How are you doing??? I haven't talked to you today!

kitchu said...

Oh god. Wait until one of them wants a car.

redmaryjanes said...

Hey! Did you actually post a photo of yourself on here and cut me and Gwen out???? I see how you are.

Chrissie said...

It is so nice that they can lounge around and feel comfortable. Such a blessing they don't have to be rushed off to daycare at 6am. Can't wait till you need to add the third little couch!

www.heart4malawi.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

So snuggly cute!

Shandra said...

Good call. Sometimes I am willing to do whatever it takes to stop the madness!

Lindsey said...

That is just too cute!! Daniel looks so happy with his Spiderman couch!! I bet Sophia is happy to have her couch all to herself, heh! Smart idea Steffie =)

Adele said...

Oh they look so cute on their little couches!!!! I might have to get Mallory one.

cougchick said...

Too cute in their sofa sleepers.
Glad to hear the World Travelers are safe. What fun!

Sophie's Mom said...

Cute! I like how they both have their blankets in their mouths. I'll bet Sophia would like one of those...
Christine

insanemommy said...

You are schmart! Hubby thinks it's best if they learn to share. Will he never learn?!?! And the shrieking continues. ugh.