Sophia just loves to snuggle up our cat Sasha. When Daniel isn't chasing the poor thing around trying to grab his tail, he will usually come and sit by anyone that is on the couch.
I'm glad that things are going better in Europe. It will all work into a great experience. It is way too hot here! We're cranking the air and hanging out in the water too. I'm sending a big hug your way. You know I love ya!
i am glad they are doing well on the trip .... i would love to be watching D taking directions from others ... what a hoot !!! can't wait to see ya and the kids ... i can't wait to hear about emmie's trip !!!
Look at the shine from Sophia's silky hair! She is so beautiful.
My husband owns his own construction company and is not used to taking orders either. It can make for some interesting times! My 14 yr old would be very weepy if she left me for 2 weeks. Glad to hear things are looking up. They don't have too long to go now. Hang in there!!
Ahhhhh a much better mpost today.So glad your mom called and helped put your mind at ease. Sounds like everyone is missing everyone else.That is a long time to be gone.
I so enjoy following your blog! Glad things are going well in Europe. Don't worry about replying to everyone...I know how it is when the hubby is gone!
I am glad they are okay! I know it is hard to be away. Dave and Will went to china to get Kate while I stayed home with Harry. it was really tough. But before I knew it they were all home:)
Mom's are a safe place for kids to land, and you are IT for Emmie. Glad to hear things are better and Sophia is just a picture of tenderness with that cat today.
Yep, I know why she likes Sasha so much - I did too!! What a friendly cat - reminds me of Chloe with our cat - Chloe just lays all over her lovin' on her too!!
Stef, Glad your mom is there to keep a proper perspective. Leave it to the adults to have the problems. Love the pix of Fia & cat. So, OT, what should I do next to Mr Brian's blog? Maybe a cute babes theme. tee hee.
They will look back on this trip with such great memories that are special to the two of them. That is a wonderful father/daughter memory. They will be home before you know it with so much to share with you.
So sweet. Reminds me of my little one who loves to kiss and hug on animals. The other day our neighbor's cat came over and she was so excited! She keep say yow yow!
I am so relieved to hear that things are going better and that you feel a little more at ease today. Counting down the days with you until your pride is back in the den.
They're past the half way mark by now, right? That means they'll be on their way home soon. Am glad things are better... there and at home.
I've travelled in Europe alone, with a friend, and with a group. There are pros and cons to each scenario. The good memories always seem to out weigh the bad in the end.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
37 comments:
I'm glad that things are going better in Europe. It will all work into a great experience. It is way too hot here! We're cranking the air and hanging out in the water too.
I'm sending a big hug your way. You know I love ya!
The stories they will be able to share together will last a lifetime, it's nice for them to get to have this chance together.
Love the kitty photos, too cute!
i am glad they are doing well on the trip .... i would love to be watching D taking directions from others ... what a hoot !!! can't wait to see ya and the kids ... i can't wait to hear about emmie's trip !!!
I am glad they are doing well! What cute pictures and I like the thrid one the best!
Our cat too gets much abuse, but she hasn't a mean bone in her body. I love siamese cats and yours is very pretty.
Glad to hear things are getting better for Emmie and David. I like the picture of Sophia giving the kitty a kiss!
Love the kitty photos... they look like great friends.
Glad things are better in Paris.
Glad to hear that things are better.. Kitty's are so loveable..
Looks like she loves giving kitty kisses..
Have a good day.
Kim
Look at the shine from Sophia's silky hair! She is so beautiful.
My husband owns his own construction company and is not used to taking orders either. It can make for some interesting times! My 14 yr old would be very weepy if she left me for 2 weeks. Glad to hear things are looking up. They don't have too long to go now. Hang in there!!
I am so glad to hear that things have improved with D & E. Just a few more days and all will be back to normal.
Just love the cuddle pictures! :)
Glad to hear that your mom put your mind at ease a bit today. They'll be home soon, sweetie.
Your cat is so beautiful -- Lily wishes she was there snugglin' too...that girl would LOVE it if we bought her a cat.
Ahhhhh a much better mpost today.So glad your mom called and helped put your mind at ease.
Sounds like everyone is missing everyone else.That is a long time to be gone.
Aww! That's so sweet!! A cute cat+ a cute princess= great pictures ;)
Love that Sophia look on the first picture :P
-Melanie-
www.picturesartmemories.blogspot.com
Won't be long before they are home sharing their adventures with you... glad your mom was able to put your heart at ease a little!
What a pretty kitty. What an even prettier Sophia!
I so enjoy following your blog! Glad things are going well in Europe. Don't worry about replying to everyone...I know how it is when the hubby is gone!
Love the beautiful pictures of Sophia and Sasha!
It is so true that there is always a bad day on a tour.
Glad to hear that things are going better....
Stefffie,
I am glad they are okay! I know it is hard to be away. Dave and Will went to china to get Kate while I stayed home with Harry. it was really tough. But before I knew it they were all home:)
Hang in there.
Hugs,
Kim
Glad things are going better with them and they will be home SOON filling you in on all the details.
That top photo..I thought it was Sagwa LOL Love Sophia giving the kitty some loving...(we have a Sasha too..the canine variety )
Mom's are a safe place for kids to land, and you are IT for Emmie. Glad to hear things are better and Sophia is just a picture of tenderness with that cat today.
Yep, I know why she likes Sasha so much - I did too!! What a friendly cat - reminds me of Chloe with our cat - Chloe just lays all over her lovin' on her too!!
Stef,
Glad your mom is there to keep a proper perspective. Leave it to the adults to have the problems. Love the pix of Fia & cat. So, OT, what should I do next to Mr Brian's blog? Maybe a cute babes theme. tee hee.
They will look back on this trip with such great memories that are special to the two of them. That is a wonderful father/daughter memory. They will be home before you know it with so much to share with you.
Cute pics of Sophia!!
I am happy that your heart is at ease with the conversation you had with you mom. They will be home soon...
Piccies are so cute and tender.
Cute!!!
Very cute pictures. I wonder if my Jazz will be that calm and collected with kids chasing her. For some reason, I think not.
So sweet. Reminds me of my little one who loves to kiss and hug on animals. The other day our neighbor's cat came over and she was so excited! She keep say yow yow!
I am so relieved to hear that things are going better and that you feel a little more at ease today. Counting down the days with you until your pride is back in the den.
What kind of shampoo do you use on Sophia. Her hair looks so shiny and beautiful.
Gorgeous cat!!
Glad things are going well on the Europe trip, I know you must miss Emmie loads!
I also love the playhouse for Sophia and Daniel...I laughed thinking of them fighting over the Dora couch!
Your blog is so beautifully done!
Amy
It must be so hard to know that they are so far away. It is good, though, that you are in contact and can hear their voices...
They're past the half way mark by now, right? That means they'll be on their way home soon. Am glad things are better... there and at home.
I've travelled in Europe alone, with a friend, and with a group. There are pros and cons to each scenario. The good memories always seem to out weigh the bad in the end.
What a beautiful Cat, what kind of cat is that... Sophia's hair is so shiny
cute cute cute!
If you would like to join in the June Adoption Blogpost Round-up, our theme this month is Attachment. For more information and to find Mr. Linky, please visit the Adoption BlogPost Round-up post at :: Adventures In Daily Living :: .
Best,
Suzanne
Really glad to hear things are going better. Love the kitty pictures! :)
Love those photos. Sophia, of course is always beautiful. Sasha is a beauty too!
Post a Comment