Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Sen.....you HOT Momma!

Today is Sen's Birthday......head on over to Search and Destroy and wish her a good one!

14 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Happy Birthday Sen.....hope you have a fabulous day!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh yeah baby, the chicken dance! Who could ask for more?? Happy Birthday Senja!!

insanemommy said...

Bwak bwak bwak... Happy Birthday Girly Girl. Stop by my place for a little Holiday Cheer too! Smooches!!!! Enjoy.

p.s. good job Steffie. Who's my look a-like?!?!

LaLa said...

Love hearing the chicken dance first thing in the morning!!!!

Robin said...

I think Chritie Brinkley is the closest match. Hope Sen has a great day. I've already been over to wish her a happy day.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

keep wanting to do this myself, but a little afraid at who might show up on my list ... hee hee ...

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

No way the chicken dance!
Happy birthday to Senja!

Kim said...

Cute song...
Have a GREAT Day!!!!
Kim

Elise said...

Polka dancing....love it! You are too funny! Happy birthday to Sen!

Elizabeth said...

I see her inner Christie Brinkly shining through. Not bad for an old chick.

insanemommy said...

Ms. D. Which one are you referring to as old?! Sennie or Christie??? hah hahaa.. You look beeee-you-tiful!

Elizabeth said...

I'll side step that 'old' question, with this:
I just did me and I am a cross between Heath Ledger and Jewel.
I've been called Jewel a lot.

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi there,
I absolutely loved this post and your entire blog. I am relatively new to blogging, however found that it's a wonderful way to discover your creative side, which by the way, you are very clever and funny. Something we all need during our long waits.
Feel free to view our blog. I tried to use as much humor as possible.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs from NJ
Ivy

Yoli said...

Christie Brinkley is the match. Just found your blog and I love it.

Yoli