Hello....I am back....and I'm feeling much better. I have had two adjustments at the "Chiro's" and I am getting some relief. At least the sick feeling comes and goes. My head still feels like a bowling ball on top of my shoulders, but I think we are making some progress. And just so you all know, I am NOT freaking out about turning 40.....just reflecting on how I would like to proceed with my life and not become a total whacko with the possibility of being taken away in a straight jacket while doing it! ;) Thank you for all the nice comments and emails. They were very much appreciated and many brought tears to my eyes.



..
Several of you have asked to see pictures of the new monster beast van that I am now driving. We have officially given it the name Mama Machine. I love it.....we have so much room to move around. I can even stand up in it. The van is 7' 9 inches and I am 5' 3 inches.....the top of my shoulder comes to the bottom of the windows. It's pretty funny. Of course it fits through zero of the car washes we have around here so I did take it to the "do it yourself" one this past week. There is no possible way to get the top of the van, but I can manage to get it pretty clean everywhere else. Looks like a ladder will have to be involved for top cleaning and probably in my driveway. We also had to raise the roof of the garage and put in an eight foot door. (Thank you, honey! lol) Sophia and Daniel have an awesome screen to watch videos, Emmie has her own little pillow and blanket for when she rides in the back, we have attitude buttons to push when needed, there is "mood lighting" for an evening ride, (cracks me up) and all my 80's music drives Emmie crazy! ;) If you would have asked me a year ago if I thought I would ever drive this kind of van I would have said "No Way"......but I have to tell you, it totally suits our family needs and that is the only thing that matters! ;) And.......I LOVE IT! Anyway....here is the Mama Machine.......You know you want one! lol





35 comments:
I'm SO glad you're getting some relief from the pain!
You know.. I used to say I would never drive a van but now we're thinking about getting one.:) The "Mama Machine" looks great!
That is one awesome car!!! Wish our van was that big!
That's one cool van!!
I'm glad that you are getting the adjustments that you need.
I love the van. I want to curl up in the back seat and take a nap.
I'm so glad you are better.
I LOVE the ride. That is cool. The video screen looks huge. What a great way to get around town.
Enjoy your Mama Machine!
Glad you are on the mend! Continue to rest and feel better, my friend.
I love the van...your kids have got the hook up!
Welcome back Steffie, you were missed. Glad you are feeling better.
And yes that van is a big mamma.
I think Emmie should be the one to get on top and clean.Tell her you will hold the ladder.
My kids would die fot that movie screen! My husband not so much! LOL Enjoy! Glad you are back!
Glad you are back and feeling better. ......... Wow! That is one beautiful van!!
I would have bought the van for the video screen alone. Anything to keep the natives quiet in transit. Looks like the inside of a private jet.
Does it drink gas like gatorade?
Sen.
glad you're back
we are such twins ... my van looks identical to yours .. same color and same inside .... you are missing the ultra cool racing stripes, which is why mine is named "Ghetto Yacht" ...hee hee ... glad you are back ...i bathed you in prayer this week ...lol
Oh...it has stripes.....I'm not sure why you can't click and make it the picture bigger.
Glad you are feeling better. That is definitely one mama machine!
We used to have a conversion van and I loved it!
By the way, the car wash at 131 and Martin exit (Shine Autowash) will be big enough for your van - I know this because I (we) own it!
SO glad you're back and feeling better my fellow LID'er! I LOVE the van. It rocks!! I was expecting it to look too big, weird, just from reading the description, but it looks awesome!
Good to hear that you are feeling better!
Love the van. It is awesome.
Keep smilin!
Isn't getting some rest great!! I glad you were able to get some needed rest.
That van is awesome!! But I can't get myself too spoil in that van or else we won't get it out of the driveway.
Have a great weekend Mom!!
Sherrie in HB
Welcome back! Love the van!!
Awesome van. As Spicy Girl would say, "That's so cooool!"
The pimped out rig is great! One of GM's best! Did you have the option of getting it in yellow? he he!
I'm glad your feeling better! That van looks great!!!! It reminds me of our van (not the size), but The Wiggles playing in it ;-)
Welcome back, glad to see you are finding some relief.
Cool van! looks comfy!
Holy cow and I though my Odessy was nice. You are now livin the dream my dear girl livin the dream.
So glad you are feeling better. Love the name of the family car. So glad you are not me.... I would have discovered it didn't fit in the carwash when I had it lodged between the walls.... YIKES!
As to cleaning the top...... who really sees the top anyway... teehee
That is a sweet ride sister! I've seen it from the outside...
Very nice!
Enjoy!!!!!
I'll trade you your van for my chiropractor brother-in-law who could give you free adjustments when you live in S.Calif! ;)
Glad you're feeling better!
Teresa
Love the magic Momma machine! Veyr cool!
I am with you on being tired. I am having a very hard time dragging myself to the computer lately. I want to catch up but I can't ever seem too. Glad you are feeling better.
That sure is a beast of a van. I bet it sails real smooooooth.
u do know i love the mama machine
Holy Cow!! That tv screen is bigger than the one I have in my house!
Glad you're happy with it (I don't think I could drive anything that big!
So glad you're feeling better.
Thats amazing! haha, I would love to drive something like that because it would mean that I had a big family! I love it!
Glad you're back! I missed you! I go to a chiro regularly and it really helps. Love the new ride! I reluctantly switched from my SUV to a mini-van right before we got Kate and now I love it. It is not as big as yours though!
I saw on Red Mary Janes that you all are getting togther. I am so envious. i would love to mett you bloggin gals!
Kim
WOW...now that's a van. With a TV like that my daughter would never get out!!!
Glad you are feeling better!!
Me likey ;) Especially since I'm about to have four kids in a station wagon. Oooh baby, I do want that van!
Post a Comment