Well, I have to give a lot of credit to Emmie. She really has been spending most of her time with Sophia on this vacation. She plays with her at the pool, takes her for walks, basically helps with breakfast and lunch, takes her to the pirate ship, goes under the water fall with her, takes her down the slide and gets her dip-n-dots when she wants a snack. Today as I was coming back from a walk with Daniel, I look out on the beach and there they are. When I left them, they were both on the balcony in the room. Emmie was blogging and Sophia was saying "hi" to everyone that walked by. But sure enough, I could spot my salt and pepper girls a mile away! My oldest daughter with her long blonde mane and my little daughter with her jet black hair and brownberry skin. I grabbed my camera and took several shots before they knew I was there. Thank you so much Emmie for helping me love and care for Sophia. I couldn't do it without you! I love you very much! XOXO





22 comments:
That Emmie never stops amazing me.She is one VERY special girl.How many kids her age would spend that much time with there little sister? Not many I am sure.
These are beautiful pictures of two beautiful girls!
April
Emmie is an amazing girl. You are both lucky to have each other as you are an amazing Mom. I love the pictures, it looks like you are having a wonderful time! Think of us, we leave tonight!
tears just come to my eyes as I see the girls together. emmie really is an amazing child. thank you Lord for sisters!!! by the way still wanting to be in your suitcase next year...
I want an Emmie of my own. It is so great to have an example like her for my growing one. I am always saying look how sweet she is with her sister. was it always like this? no sibling problems when you brought Sophia home??? I am almost jealous...but I am so glad she is there for us to strive toward.
Shelley
Yeah, Emmie truly is a one-of-a-kind big sister!
Those pictures of the two of them are absolutely georgeous! You need to blow 'em up and frame them!!!!!
Sooo beautiful.
Yeah, Emmie truly is a one-of-a-kind big sister!
Those pictures of the two of them are absolutely georgeous! You need to blow 'em up and frame them!!!!!
Sooo beautiful.
I've got to admit that when Erin has the time, she can keep Mya busy for quite a while. Joe even took Mya for a walk when he visited last time. Carrie and Jon are great with Mya too. Just wish they were here every day. Thank God for big siblings!!
You have two great girls there...they will be a great support to each other over the years! I'm so sad China closed to singles...so wanted Ava to have a sister too!
Emmie is a wonderful girl! You have a lovely family.
Enjoy your holiday!
Keep smilin!
I TOTALLY feel your heart - what would we do without our older kids to help out - my boys are SO good with Chloe and will occupy her often better than I can. I think it is a gift that they will cherish.
I love to see and hear how sibling bonds grow! Emmie and Sophia truly have a special and strong sister bond, thank goodness for that. It makes my heart smile too!
Beautiful pictures...
Beautiufl girls.
They are both such a wonderful blessing. Emmie is the big sister every little girl wishes she had.
Sounds like you have an amazing girl in Emmie and every reason to be proud!
Wonderful pictures, by the way!
So sweet.... The sister bond is so very special.
That's really special! What a beautiful time for you!
I can hear in your writing how proud you are of Emmie. From what I read about her, and getting to visit her blog as well, she just seems like a gem.
BTW, she has a really cute bathing suit too! Glad you're enjoying your vacation!!
You know I absolutly love her!! Though she can be a little spicy girl sometimes and can be difficult to deal with, she's worth it!! :)
Growing up I waited so long for a little brother or sister to play with and although we are so far apart in age, we get along great and BOTH have a blast together! We couldn't have asked China for a better match! :)
I am so glad to see you guys enjoying your family vacation. With all the stress you have had over the last few months (who am I kidding, all the time!) you deserve a nice break together in paradise. Enjoy every minute! Love the pics :)
Emmie is an inspiration to me. She will one day make an amazing mom too! Glad you guys are really enjoying the vacation!
You are so blessed. Emmie is a great big sister. They will have a very special bond for the rest of their lives.
What a special bond those 2 have!! Emmie is one excellent big sister to her Mei Mei!!!
Post a Comment