Friday, March 2, 2007
My Girlfriends ~
It must be my lucky week because my travel mates have been just awesome. Yesterday, I get this cute little card in the mail from Donna with a 20% off coupon in it for Gymboree! Yipeeee....that is my favorite store for the kids! Thank you Donna.....yes, it did put a smile on my face. Then there is Becky, Verna and Nikki. They have been so concerned about Emmie and even sent her personal emails of encouragement. Thanks girls.....she loves you guys so much. And then there is Gwen......today I get a package from Cafe Press. I'm thinking to myself "what did I order?" I couldn't remember. Well, I open the envelope and it is a license plate holder that say's "My Heart Is In China"......."China Adoptive Waiting Family".....the note attached said it is for my new van. She also sent an awesome email to Emmie as well. I can't thank you all enough! I am truly blessed to have you in my life as my friends....even though we don't see each other.......you are all so dear to my heart! I can't wait to see all of you in July! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






16 comments:
Those are SUCH nice things - mine was very minor in comparison!!! Sometimes I would love to do more - finances always hold me back!!! But know that I am praying as well - if she has what my boys had soon she should start perking back up - but it's a long haul - we love you all - and I'm thankful for your friendship!!!
No Becky, it was NOT minor! You took the time out of your busy day to do something I asked. THAT is a special friend!
Love you too, girlfriend!
Your whole family is so special to us, and when you are hurting...so am I!
Sending you love and looking forward to the next time we can all be together...
all i can say is "i love you." our little girls have drawn us together in a way i never imagined. i feel like i have a whole new family in you all !!! you know we are all covering emmie in prayers !!!
You all very special ladies!!
Hey girl,
I heard Emmie has influenza. Tyler came down with that 2 years ago and missed 2 weeks of school. It was tough. Hang in there. I love the coach you got her!!
I hope Emmie is feeling better- I commented on her blog and can't believe she actually was upset to be missing school (and wow I wish I'd been more like her!).
So, are you guys done with the paperchase? You mentioned on my blog we might be DTC together- so cool. I'm guessing we're using different agencies?
Kris
171 in Houston today for authentication Monday
Emmie will be in our prayers. Poor thing. Being sick like that is the pits!
That is so nice!!! I am with you; I LOVE Gymboree!!!
Stopped my to say Hello! Got the link from "5 Minutes for Mom". I'm so glad I found another adoption blog! Your family is just beautiful and so is your blog...I just love the design and the music! I hope Emmie is feeling better soon. I too am adopting from China...I am a single RN adopting my daughter Ava from Inner Mongolia, China...just waiting for my TA. Would you mind if I added your blog to the links of the blogs I follow...would love to follow your second journey to adopt.
Liz
yes- thank you girls! Your emails really did help and make a difference!! Thanks for taking the time!
I just missed you by a second on my blog. How are you guys doing?
Steffie,
You have such a beautiful family! Your girls are so cute and so is your son. I'm sure they are such blessings to you. I have a 15 year old daughter and she is such a help with the littles---loves them like a second mommy. I see you might have a bday in June. I'll be 39 this June. Not too late to add more children, right!
May you be blessed today!
I just found your blog... It is beautiful! I love the picture at the top.... Wow.. Where do you find such wonderful things for your blog?
Will definately be visiting.
Daleea
Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party! I clicked around and ended up reading Sophia's story...I cried. It was beautiful. She's beautiful!
I am trying to find that license plate thing! I can't find it. Do you have a link by chance?
Post a Comment