OK....what would make someone send out an email like this in the first place? I guess it is kind of funny, but I'm thinking "oh you poor child."
David gave me this email the other night that someone had sent him at work. As soon as Sophia saw it, she was saying "dats baby Deedal." I told her it wasn't Daniel and she just insisted, "Yes Mama, it's Deedal." It's a good thing she isn't any older! Can you imagine going to nursery school and telling everyone that Mommy and Daddy tape Daniel to the wall?





7 comments:
What are you saying? That isn't a proper time-out method?
Oops!
Just kiddin'!
You are right - you almost have to decide if it's funny or not. And yes- that would be horrible if Sophia said that - althought I don't think they'd believe her!!!
By the way - your blog is NOT "plain Jane" - It is a great blog - that I visit many times a day!! I love it!!!
Nikki.....no it's not a proper time out method. They should have put the child backwards! :)
I may not totaly agree with that however I have seen some kids I would LOVE to see that done to.
They even taped her duck up there too! I wonder who would do that? :S
I agree, the child should be backwards. What good is it if they can see what is going on? Yes that is funny and wrong on so many levels.
Post a Comment