Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Some things I know for sure........

1. I could have a diaper genie in my house for the next five years!

2. There will never, ever....let me say it again......NEVER, EVER be any kind of reptilian species living in my house! (sorry Daniel) 3. 60 .......(and then some) is the age I will be when the last ones graduates from High School. 4. Our house will soon be under going another remodel for the next child. 5. I will always be grateful to my husband for being able to provide very well for our family, so I can be a stay at home Mom.
6. I think I am actually going to have to consider a Conversion Van! :0)
YIKES!!!! I can't believe I just said that!
(from the woman who gave up her XK8 convertible Jaguar so she could have more kids)

15 comments:

Dannye said...

love the some things you know for sure, but have a question, how come NEVER EVER NEVER EVER owning a frog, they are cute and cuddly (okay maybe not cuddly, hehehe)...

Steffie B. said...

Only stuffed animal reptilians allowed! :)

dawn said...

I hear you with the van! I am fighting it tooth and nail but I think I will lose.
As for the reptiles they were not my choice and I will never EVER like them.
We just did a total 100% remodel in every single room just to be able to move in here.

Steffie B. said...

The ones I looked at yesterday had a 26' inch flat panel screen TV in it. I couldn't believe it. Seats like in first class of an airplane. I'm actually kind of excited. There is NO WAY I can do a regular mini van with 2 car seats, a booster for Sophia and a teenager. What can I say....this is my life and I love it!

redmaryjanes said...

We have a yukon xl and it's going to be filled to the brim when our Sophia comes.
I love your list.
Like you,I don't mind being older when they are all gone. It devastates me to think of my children being grown. The only happiness I can find in that is that one day I will be a Grandma.

Have a great day lady!

Beckyb said...

Ok girl - You need to rethink the whole reptile thing!!!! You are missin' out! :) And gosh - I have to say I'll be the same age when my kids graduate - that's scary!!!! But heck - what else would we be doing?!?!?

Jack's Mom said...

I am so with you on the reptile thing. I hate em!

And I remember when I was in my early 30's and single after my divorce saying that I would never ever own a mini van. Ha! Never ever say Never cause I now drive a Dodge Grand Caravan and love it! I gave up my Toyota Rav 4 for the minivan.

And yes we are going to be old, but who cares? I feel better now than I did in my 20's.

Nikki said...

Very funny, Stef. But NEVER say NEVER!!!! Remember, Daniel isn't even talking yet, but when he DOES -- he might be hard to say no to!
As for the conversion van, I think my sister will be right there with ya. Three kids and planning to have another one (soon)...

Mr.Brian said...

You gave up a convertible for kids??? Golly you are a great mom.LOLOLOLSpoken by a true man right.
I think of all my parents have given up for my sisters and me.
Anyone can be a parent, it takes a special person to be a mom or dad.
Sounds like you are that special one.

Verna said...

Well, You are not the only one who fits some of those categories.

Emmie said...

Oh trust me mom!! I agree with you on no reptiles!!! NO WAY!! So much for getting a 4-door jag for your 40th now with all these kids it will be replaced by, like you said, one of those vans. (whatever they're called)

Anonymous said...

Minivans ROCK! I've had one since before we got Peter! We just bought our 2nd one in November and gave the other one away. I love my minivan!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Never? Not even a tiny lizard??

Sew Much Fun said...

Stephanie,
You will actually love a van . . . I never thought I would say that I love my van . . .


Where do kids get these things "Chill Out". I'm glad it came from your kiddo and not mine as I really need to be told that sometimes, but not from a 2 1/2 year old. I guess they can see things very clearly and will bring things out in the open without batting an eye.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

YOU WILL LOVE THE CONVERSION VAN AND YOU ARE JUST COOL ENOUGH TO PULL IT OFF. I PROMISE! JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE REALLY COOL SHADES WHEN GETTING OUT.