I've been Tagged.........
Available or Taken.............Happily Taken
Best Friend...............Several great friends that I couldn't live w/o
Cake or pie.............Pie
Drink of Choice.........Water or Energy Drink
Essential item I use everyday............Microwave (Daniel's bottles)
Favorite Color..........Purple
Gummy Bears of Worms..............Gummy Bears
Hometown...............Battle Creek
Indulgence..............Getting to go to Maui every spring break
January or February.........February, it's a shorter month
Kids names..........Emmie, Sophia, Daniel, DJ, Susan and James
Life incomplete w/o..........Family, Friends and God
Marriage............July 31, 1992
Number of siblings...........two wonderful adopted sisters. Corrie and Ingrid
Oranges or Apples.........Apples with peanut butter
Phobias or fears.....when the power goes out in the middle of the night
Quote........Red Thread........we all know it! ;)
Reason to smile..........family and we are happy and healthy
Season......Summer......I am a sun goddess
Tag 3 people.........Dawn, Rhonda and April
Unknown fact about me............I am a blinkie and Gymboree addict!
Veggie I don't like..........raw veggies.........YUCK!
Worst Habit...........Thinking too hard
Xrays..........back
Your favorite food.........Chinese from Yen Chings
Zodiac.......Gemini






4 comments:
Thanks for playing along.
I'm with you...c'mon summer.
And if I had a lake AND a pool in my backyard -- look out!!!!lol
I LOVED Gymboree when I had boys and lived in G.R., but now when I have a girl and would go crazy in there - God must have known I needed to live an hour and a half away!!! Love that place!!
Beware Nikki......it's coming! lol
Since I was tagged by your daugther does my response count for both? I forgot to answer X - Xrays on my original posting . . . answer: Where haven't I been X-rayed? (Maybe my ear!)
Post a Comment