My sister Ingrid and Emmie took this video last night while David and I had a night away! It isn't the best, but I was so happy that I figured out how to post it! Better ones to follow...... ;)
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





17 comments:
OH MY WORD!!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO TEACH ME HOW TO DO THIS!! (the tables have turned) :)
This was just a test video....my sister Ingrid and Emmie taped this last night while I was gone. Hey....I am making progress in this.....lol
That was sweet - I love it!!!
That was cute thanks for sharing it.
That is adorable! She is precious.
Keep smilin!
SWEET!!
Love it, you did a great job posting it (another good one to use to post videos is YouTube, and you can make those private if you'd like too).
And all I can say is "Tinkle, Tinkle little sar...." ( I love it, thanks for sharing).
Encore, encore.
Clap clap clap.
just when i think i am figuring out this whole blog thing, you go and add video .... you are supremely talented and the kids are fabulous too.
Oh, I love it when they sing their little hearts out!!!
She is very talented...
and so are you...
please do share with me how to do the video thing please please please!
LOL too cute! Jack sings that song also and by singing it, I mean screaming it for all his worth, especially when we are in a nice restaurant or something. Don't you love it?
Sophia is very cute!! Michelle
For some reason I can't see it, but god what a cute little voice!
Kris
For some reason I can't see it, but god what a cute little voice!
Kris
She's stays right on pitch! She could be the American Idol someday.
love to all of you.
Oma
How in the world did I miss this post? This is the cutest ever!
Great Video. Sophia should enjoy watching this someday. I think her wording is even better than the original song! Precious!
Post a Comment