Monday, January 29, 2007

Our little Artist

A few weeks ago the blogger addiction was blinkies. Now I have upgraded to video's and slide shows. lol Like I don't have enough to keep me busy, right?!? ;)

14 comments:

Verna said...

You go girl. Great additions.

shelley said...

You inspired me!! Go look at my slide show.

Sophia is a wonderful artist.

Shelley

Mr.Brian said...

My Goodness you are talented.I am always amazed at what can be done on the computer.
Very nice, between you and your daughter Emmie I think you could teach me a thing ot two.

Beckyb said...

That's too fun - LOVE the circles!! Chloe likes those too!!

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Nikki said...

Loved the slideshow, Stef!
Sophia is quite the artist -- love the circles!

Michelle said...

I love her concentration ... too cute!

Colleen said...

Too cute for words.

Dannye said...

Great job, Steffie, love the pictures as always, your children are beautiful (every one of them), and I still giggle when I think of Sophia's singing, it was just so cute it brings a smile to my face.

Emmie said...

You just think your the whip don't ya! hehe! Wish I had the time to do all that!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you amaze me daily!!! we only paint at church. i have only braved playdough so far (what a mess)...

redmaryjanes said...

You have the coolest blog chachki! I love all of your stuff! It sparkles and twirls. Accessorize, accessorize!!

Mommy Spice said...

I have got to branch out and do the videos and slideshows. Since my camera is broken, and I was outbid on the ebay camera, I have lots of video I could be posting. I'll have to wait until I have more time to figure it out.

Nikki said...

Thanks for your help with my video.
Tomorrow I'll be calling for your assistance in putting together my own slide show!
Yes, I am obsessed!lol
Love ya!