Monday, January 15, 2007

No School

Yipeeeeee.................it's a snow day and we don't have school! It's really icy here and that is the problem. We have a few inches of snow, so it does look "pretty." But hey...... we can sleep in! (yes, I'm going back to bed) Good night!

10 comments:

Beckyb said...

I'm feeling better already -you DO sleep in sometimes!!! :) Enjoy your day together - that is always fun!

Nikki said...

Oh, I always LOVED a good snow day!
Stay warm inside and I hope you enjoyed catching a few more zzz's!

Verna said...

OK, I know it snowed here and you probably did get snow but it's MLK day today. So, Erin doesn't have school, anyway. Was Em supposed to be in school??? Anyway, take advantage of the sleep in time.

Steffie B. said...

She had school today.....so it's a true snow day! AND.....she get's this Friday off. Go figure... Well, sleeping in for me was until
6:45 AM. Already been up for hours! ;(

Steffie B. said...

Actually....I'm trying to decide how long before I send Sophia upstairs to torment her sister! lol

Beckyb said...

Oh I say "Go for it" - it's good torture!!! She doesn't want to miss her snow day!!!

shelley said...

I read your blog everyday. Thanks for sharing it with us. We have adopted a little girl from Anhui, China in Sept. of 06. We are beginning the paperchase for number 2. I am 42 so we have to get started on the wait.

I love the blinkies on your site. I would love to have my 10 yr old start a site and she wants to use them. Where did you get them? How do you get them on your site?

Thanks so much for your help.
please stop by our blog. www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com

thanks again for your help.

shelley smith

Mr.Brian said...

I sure hope you sent little sis up stairs by now. After all Emmie needs to go outside and play with her little sister.

Emmie said...

Don't you just love having your beautiful oldest daughter home with you all day!?

redmaryjanes said...

You live quite close to me. I live in Saranac on Morrison Lake. We are off of 96 East after the Lowell exit and before the Lake Odessa exit.
How fun!
-Kimberley