Friday, February 2, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

These are just two of my favorite pictures of Emmie. The one in the green jumper, she is 2 years old. I remember all those dresses that came into Gymboree that season. I had suede Mary Jane shoes to match all the different colors. The other picture she is 3 years old. That summer we decided to let the bangs grow out. She always had great hair. And look at those lips...... :) I can hardly believe she is now in Middle School. Where does the time go? <

11 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

From a pretty young girl to a lovely young lady.
She is a special teenager.
Wait till the boys start calling!!! LOLOLOLOL

redmaryjanes said...

Suede Mary Jane's in every color??!!! My dream come true....
She is just a cutie, as cute then as she is lovely now.

redmaryjanes said...

Oh, I got some blinkies!

Beckyb said...

What a honey - and hey, she didn't even need the plumping stuff - she's got great lips - even then!!! :) She was (and still is) a cutie!

Mommy Spice said...

What a beauty! I like favortie photo Friday. I'm having trouble thinking of something to blog today. I'm going to have to copy you.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie and I am so jealous of her hair!!!

Verna said...

What a lovely girl through all time. And a nice, friendly, all around good kid too. Makes a mom proud.

Karen said...

Love the pictures! They do indeed grow up way to fast! She is a beauty!

Emmie said...

I was so cute! lol :o)

Nikki said...

Hey you!
I have been gone all day -- wonderful pics of Emmie. A true beauty.

E-mail me about what happened earlier please!

Pam said...

She is a cutie.