One of my favorite bloggers started a recipe blog.
- White Chicken Chili
For those "Spicy" people!
- 2 large jars of Northern Mixed Beans (wash and drain)
- 1 small jar of white beans (wash and drain)
- 4 chicken breasts ( Boil until cooked through and cube)
- 2 to 3 jars of salsa (we use medium)
- 1 brick of cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1 T Cumin (or more if you like it really spicy)
Happy Eating!





5 comments:
hello there! :) bumped into ur site and find it refreshingly sweet to see so much love going on in here! love it!
ur babies are real darlings. i'm glad to come across such warm fuzzy family!
have a wonderful christmas ahead and God bless!
huggies
Thank you, leishia j......you too.
Yum, yum!!!! Can't wait to try it - looks scrumptious!!!
I love chili, so we will definitely give your recipe a try!
Yum.
I just ate breakfaast but am ready to eat some of this. I will definitely have to make it.
Post a Comment