Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A barf free day!

Wow....the past 7 days have been tough ones here at the Beckering's. First off, I want to say thank you to everyone that called, emailed and blogged asking about Daniel. He was a pretty sick little guy until today. We finally had a barf free day! I took all three to the Dr.'s office this morning. Daniel to get checked over, Emmie was put on the Z pack and we think Sophia had the flu as well due to some hideous diapers, but she managed to not vomit. We did have a wonderful Christmas morning. The kids had a ball opening their stockings and presents from Santa. I'm just glad we are on the "up swing!" Hopefully I can catch up on my blogging. My techno smarty pants friend now has pictures on her blog, so I need to figure that out as well! :) Thanks to everyone again for all your concern! I love you all! S*

6 comments:

Beckyb said...

LOVE the picture!! What will we do without kids at Christmas?? That just "makes it" for me! So glad all is better over there - this will be a Christmas to remember, won't it?!?!?

Pam said...

I'm so glad that they are getting better.

Emmie said...

Thanks mom for all the presents! We did have a great time opening our presents and stockings! :)

Nikki said...

Oh the kids look sooo cute opening all their goodies! I am so glad you were all able to have a Merry Christmas. Happy to hear everyone is on the mend.

Mr.Brian said...

So happy things are improving there.It sur was a long haul for you folks.
And yes our techno queen has truely out done her self this time.

Verna said...

Glad you are all feeling better.