Friday, December 22, 2006

Favorite Photo Friday

When the play room was exceptionally quiet one morning this past summer, I went in to check on my perfect little princess! This is what she was doing. She decided that coloring on her paper was way too boring and that the wall needed a little red crayon added to it. The best part was making her clean it off. She wiped and wiped. She'd say "all done" and I'd say "here is a little more." Needless to say, by the end of all that wiping, when I'd ask her "what do we color on" she would say "paper....no no wall."

5 comments:

Beckyb said...

I LOVE that one - I remember when that happened!!!

Mr.Brian said...

LOLOLOL that is so funny. Sounds like she learned real fast.

Anonymous said...

so cute! I'm sure it's hard to be upset about it when she's being so darn adorable.

Nikki said...

You can't mess with an artist, Stef. She saw a canvas and had to create. What a cutie-pie.

Emmie said...

What a spicy girl we have!